Monate Game Lodge - "Arrive in Style"
A FLY IN VISIT
MONATE GAME LODGE PROUDLY OFFERS A HELIPAD AS WELL AS A GRASS AIRSTRIP FOR OUR GUESTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO OPT FOR A FLY-IN VISIT.
Chartered flights can also be arranged on request. Please arrange with reception if you would like to fly in. Fly-in days for individuals or groups can also be arranged with meals and game drives as optional extras during your day visit to Monate.
PLEASE NOTE: An indemnity form must be completed and sent through before making use of the helipad or airstrip.
Please email completed forms to email@example.com.
MONATE LODGE HELIPAD INFORMATION
- Helicopters to land on private gravel/grass helipad. Coordinates: S 24Â°46.12' and E 028Â°41.60'
- Fly-in guests will be met at the Helipad and driven to Monate Lodge â 6 minutes drive.
- Contact the Manager on Duty at 014 718 7000 for landing permission and ETA.
- No landing fees charged for guests.
MONATE LODGE AIRFIELD INFORMATION
- Aircraft to land on private gravel/grass airstrip, Length 1200 meters; Direction 06/24
- Fly in guests will be met at the Airstrip and driven to Monate Lodge â 10 minutes drive
- Contact the Manager on Duty at 014 718 7000 for landing permission and ETA
- No landing fees charged for guests
MONATE LODGE AIRFIELD
Country: FA South Africa
Type of Point: Airfield
Latitude: S 24' 46.119'
Longitude: E 28' 41.599'
Mag Variation: 17 deg. W
Elevation: 3800 Ft.
Join overhead airfield. Circuits to the North West to avoid Lodge and FAP 177
Airfield not fenced. Game on RWY â use at own risk
Signing of Indemnity Form required before ARR.
24 / 06
RWY 06 slope : +0.8 deg.
Parking area next to threshold of RWY 24
FAP 177 - Roetan Ammunition Factory, +- 4 Nm North East of Monate Airstrip
Vertical bounds: 4000' AGL - GND
124.8 MHz VFR - unmanned.